June 27, 2009

Sunset

have you ever seen a sunset so beautiful and creepy at the same time? this totally reminds me of the scene in ghostbuster when all the trapped ghosts are released and hell breaks loose in NYC. I feel like i've seen some amazing sunsets in my life but this one by far has to be the most memorable. about 30 minutes before i took this picture as fierce storm rolled through the city and was gone within 20 minutes or so. you could watch it coming over the river and winds from it sucked my curtain clean out of the window and slammed a few doors shut. ok - i don't really have doors - plural. but it did slam my bedroom door shut. whatever ,i'm moderately poor in NYC.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen these clouds all over the internet. Mammatus or something. They are awesome.

    ReplyDelete