February 22, 2009

Im new here

Honestly im starting this blog because i have so many pictures of cupcakes its eating up my computer space. that and i can't seem to keep track of random recipes i accumulate over the weekend. that's right i'm a weekend cook. work as an architect during the week, pass my time as a baker on the weekends.
and as you can tell im not very good at proper english; i just don't have the patience. but i have a feeling i may be the only viewer to this site anyways, so hopefully my crude skills won't offend too many.


2 comments:

  1. Candice! I'm so happy you started this blog! Not only do I love having access to your great recipes but I love the pictures and your funny anecdotes. Since you are so far away it's nice having a little glimpse into your little baking world, and don't worry about the grammar and punctuation thing- your not the only one :) I will definitely be a regular on here!
    Thanks for starting this up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah thx girly - guess its my answer to your pleas for facebook!
    luv you

    ReplyDelete